Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer is here!

You're going to be seeing less of me in this space over the next little while. Summer is here and I'm feeling a real need to enjoy every day of sunshine. Get outside with my kiddies and just BE.
I feel like the clock is ticking because in nine weeks  - I'm going back to work full time, Ian will be starting school, and Avery will start daycare full time. Lots of BIG changes and transitions in the near future!

It's so hard to believe that my baby girl will be a year old in just a few short weeks. The year has flown by and I'm sure that the next nine weeks will too. How I feel about all of these changes is complicated. One thing's for sure. I will miss being at home with my kids.

I'll be posting here now and then but not as regularly as I was (still working on Avery's quilt! pics to come).

Enjoy your summer! xoxo

No comments:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?