Friday, June 3, 2011

T-shirt Nightgowns

I super-love this idea ('super-love' kinda catchy... go on try it....kinda rolls of the tongue hey?). Annie and Karie I'm thinking Zoe and Sam would love some of these. Easy and cheap!

Avery's ideal t-shirt nightgown would be made out of a vintage Kenny Rogers t-shirt. Oh Kenny. How I heart thee. And for a little extra fun here's one of my favourite Kenny songs (old school Kenny pre-face lift -swoon). I always thought it was 'four hundred children' as a kid instead of 'four hungry children' (where did they all sleep I wondered?).

2 comments:

Karie said...

Great idea! Do you know that I haven't even plugged in my glue gun let alone sat at my sewing machine for almost a month now...? It's freaking me out a little bit because I'm not missing it. I feel like a burn-out. I know I'll get back into it but it's very unlike me not to be making something.

The GreenLunns said...

Sometimes you just have to take a break.... or your need new fabric... I've got lots of vintage stuff to share with you.

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?