Thursday, January 13, 2011

Renovations

The renos are underway. At this very moment there is a large, bald Czechoslovakian man laying down hardwood flooring in our bedrooms (I love that he calls me 'Maria' and every time he sees the baby he says 'Angel' and some Czech words I don't know -actually I don't know any). It is exciting to see the transformation of these rooms take shape. This reno has been a long time coming. I have bad allergies to dust and dustmites. Rugs make my allergies and asthma worst... we've been talking about doing this for a long time. Finally we got into action and made it happen. Even though we are tired as hell, I'm happy we found a little bit of motivation to get this started. Can't wait to see how it will all turn out!!

2 comments:

Karie said...

Oh Mad! That's gorgeous, love the colour.

Annie Bananie said...

The floors look great! Congrats, I look forward to seeing it all in person.

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?