Sunday, July 27, 2008

GreenLunns are on vacation

The GreenLunns are on vacation for the next two weeks! Yay vacation! We'll spend the first half getting our life in order (cleaning the house) and the other on the coast of Maine enjoying a much needed change of scenery. There is nothing like the ocean to refresh and invigorate. Originally we had planned the ever trendy (and green) 'staycation' but we had a last minute change of heart... Have you ever just needed an adventure, something totally different from the everyday? White sandy beach here we come! It's exciting to think of hitting the open road and showing Ian the ocean for the first time. I LOVE the ocean. It is the closest thing to heaven in my mind.

So changes #31 & #32 go a little something like this:

Change #31... I've got a cold and I've noticed this habit I have of always grabbing two tissues instead of just one. So from now on I'm only grabbing one tissue at a time and going back for another if I need it... because they are made of trees (looking forward to getting my stickers!).

Change #32... We are getting our carpets cleaned tomorrow. We opted to go with a company that provided a no chemicals option. No nasty chemicals on our carpet and in the air we breathe.

No comments:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?