Monday, May 5, 2008

Change #19 - Klean Kanteen

I'm back at work this week. Today was my first day back and so far, so good. It feels like everything and nothing has changed. Ian did great. No crying. None. I guess when your loving Aunt is taking care of you, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Change #19 is that I'll be taking the Klean Kanteen that I recently bought to work (and every other place) so no more water bottles. We haven't been buying them for the house for a long time, but every now and then, I would be out and needing water and would have to buy a bottle. Now that I've got my trusty (plastic free) kanteen, there's no more need to buy water bottles.

My seeds have sprung! The cucumbers and tomatoes are doing well. The more fragile herbs like the chives and the dill aren't doing so great but I haven't given up hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also have a klean kanteen and love it. Hope yours is working out for you.

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?