Monday, March 3, 2008

10% discount at Ecomama.ca on g-diapers

My friend Natalie (aka Ecomama) is offering a 10% discount for the entire month of March to anyone who is interested in trying out the new 'g-diaper'. She's one of the first in Canada to be offering this cool new alternative to disposable diapers.

All you have to do is email her at customerservice@ecomama.ca to place your order and get the discount. The page on her site advertising the g-diaper isn't up yet, but you can check out this link to see what the diapers are all about. She sells the starter kits for $38.50 and refill packs are $18.75. If you live in Ottawa you can likely organize to pick up your order (she may also deliver, not sure) and avoid the shipping fees.

It's true that these diapers will cost you a little more than disposable diapers... but isn't it worth switching just to relieve that nagging guilt? Whenever I spend a little more on green products I try and think of it as my way of making a charitable donation to the 'green cause'. Hopefully as more people buy these products the less expensive they will be.

I'm going to go place my order right now before she sells out!

No comments:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?