Monday, February 4, 2008

Save our trees, no flyers please!

I think I mentioned that our computer is acting up these days. It refuses to function in anything but safe mode. This means that I can't see pictures properly (they are graded, yellows, greens and reds) which is annoying. What's even more annoying is that I can't upload pictures from my camera and I also can't print anything. So my plan to print this out and put it on my mailbox won't work.

This morning I went to Arbour in the Glebe and bought a sticker for my mailbox. It says 'Save our trees, no flyers please'. It's not as big as I would have liked but hopefully it will do the trick.

PS: I bought two extra stickers. I'm happy to mail them to the first two people to send me their mailing address at madboudreau@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello bro! Check out this site eh?

www.noflyercampaign.shawwebspace.ca

Cheers:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?